Using Lilypond in LaTeX

From: Keith Weintraub
Subject: Using Lilypond in LaTeX
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:58:45 -0400

Folks,
   I am creating multiple piano staves with text between them for analysis on a page.

I would like to make sure that all staves on one page be the same width.

Is there a way to force the line-width to be a certain size AND (sorry for shouting) force the staves (across separate \begin{lilypond} \end{lilypond} blocks) to fill the lines so they are the same width across the page?

I have done something like this:

\begin{lilypond}
\layout {
  line-width = #150
  ragged-last = ##f
  ragged-last-bottom = ##f
  ragged-right = ##f
  ragged-bottom = ##f
}

\score {
  \new PianoStaff \with {
 \override SpacingSpanner #'uniform-stretching = ##t
} <<
     \set Score.tempoHideNote = ##t
   \layout{}
   \midi{}
}

\end{lilypond}

I am sure that this is wrong and that I have cut and pasted a bunch of stuff that I don't really need. Any help that you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
KW