Re: Tuplets, one-line staves etc. in lilypond-book

From: Siska Ádám
Subject: Re: Tuplets, one-line staves etc. in lilypond-book
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:45:22 +0100

I found that including music signs without the staff (in other words, having
music glyphs freely in the text) is something more solvable from the LaTeX side
than the lilypond-book way. However, I still don't know about the tuplets. Is
there really no way to have tuplets in a lilypond-book excerpt? That sounds
weird to me. Anyway, if it can't be solved in a standard way, does anybody have
an idea for a workaround?

Thank you,
Adam