Re: Having trouble with lyrics on an unmetered chant tone

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Having trouble with lyrics on an unmetered chant tone
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:06:47 +0100

I always forget that. In that case, forcing the breaking with a manual \break so that the measure is spread out over a large enough space should get that to work. I don't think the hyphenation is meant to be "where do I want a hypen" but rather, "where is a hyphen allowed". In this case, modifying the \layout block to have ragged- last=##f will have it fill the entire last line, and the hypens will show.