Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.0.0 released

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.0.0 released
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:22:50 +1100

Two Frescobaldi editing problems I haven't been able to solve, and which I see on all three versions I've tried (1.0.0, 1.0.2, and 1.1.0):

1. Regardless of whether I check or uncheck the editing option "Insert spaces instead of tabulators", I always get spaces and not tabs in my source file, whether from auto-indentation or from explicitly hitting the tab key.

2. Regardless of the value I set for indentation width, I always get a width of two characters.

I'm running on Ubuntu 9.10 x86. I'm using Gnome desktop, so have minimal KDE to support Frescobaldi installed. I haven't tried it on a Kububtu installation to see if the problem is the same there.

Nick