Re: lyricmode and font

From: Gerard McConnell
Subject: Re: lyricmode and font
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:00:28 +0100

Woo HOo!  At last one I know the answer to!
Inside the \layout {} block add the following:
 \context {
  \Lyrics \override LyricText #'font-name = #"yourFont"
 }
See Section 4 of the Learning Manual - Tweaking Output, for #'font-style, size, etc.
I don't know the answer to many of these questions because they're usually very easy things to do when you edit the svg output from Lilypond in Inkscape.
I actually feel kinda guilty about it because Lilypond is so brilliant but I don't know enough to help with development or documentation ...