Re: Pedal markings at the end of a piece of music

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: Re: Pedal markings at the end of a piece of music
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:01:46 -0600

This looks like a bug to me. My minimal example:

\version "2.13.16"
{
  \set Staff.pedalSustainStyle = #'text
  c''1\sustainOn
}

If the pedalSustainStyle is set to #'mixed or #'bracket then the
bracket indicates the sustain up at the end of the piece. With #'text
style there is no sustain up mark.

Andrew