Re: Dividing (or multiplying) note lengths?

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Dividing (or multiplying) note lengths?
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 16:02:07 +0200

Am Freitag, 9. April 2010 15:13:13 schrieb Han-Wen Nienhuys:
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Kieren MacMillan
> > <address@hidden> wrote:
> >> Almost...
> >> <http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=305>
> >
> > the snippet has a \break, and the 2nd line is not showing up....
>
> weird, now it works ok. Maybe some blip at my isp.

No, I suppose someone changed the snippet's setting to a full snippet (i.e.
notice that the height is not the height of a full page, wasting lot of
vertical space).  By default, only the first systems is extracted, unless the
snippet author or editor checks that box...
It's really weird that by default only the first system is extracted, though.

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886