Re: transparent background in lilypond generated png's

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: Re: transparent background in lilypond generated png's
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:24:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
     I was curious if the transparent background for png output ever
got implemented.  I'm using little lilypond excerpts for a webpage I just
started working on, and the background is a light-grey gradient.

The GIMP solution mentioned earlier in the thread works just fine, but if
it's possible to get the transparency through Lilypond, that would save a
step.

Also, if it's not implemented and someone has the chops to implement it,
(and wouldn't mind implementing it), I can put some money toward it.

Thanks,
Jonathan