Need clear instructions on adding a coda

From: dflo404
Subject: Need clear instructions on adding a coda
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:04:16 -0700 (PDT)

My apologies if this has been covered, but I have been unable to find clear
instructions on how to add a coda.  I'm still learning Lilypond, so I'm
still trying to understand the breakdown of a lilypond file.

Let me explain what I want exactly:  I need a coda symbol to appear directly
over the barline between two measures near the end of the piece.  Below the
end of the piece, I have a new indented system, which is the coda itself.  I
need the coda symbol to appear at the beginning of that system.

They have something in the lilypond help files about adding a coda, but I
couldn't understand it, since I'm still learning.

Thanks!