Re: EPS file expression

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: EPS file expression
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:00:24 +0200

Quoting Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

(sorry, forgot to send to the list)

Yes, the eps file must be in the same directory as the ly file.

Or, perhaps, it's rather that it has to be in the working directory
where you run the lilypond command. Don't know how it works if you for
example double-click on a file in Windows to process it.

  /Mats

Double-check that you have the right filename, and if you're on
certain operating systems, double-check that you have the correct
capitalization.  (in particular, watch out for eps vs. EPS)

Cheers,
- Graham

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Bernardo Barros