Re: markup ?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: markup ?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:03:58 +0100

I did try that command in looking at what was going on, and it made no difference - I think \textLengthOff is Off by default, in any case.

As I said in my reply, the way the text/notes are laid out appears to be a by-product of the command \override SpacingSpanner #'packed-spacing = ##t in the gregorian.ly file.  I cured the problem for Michael by putting

\override SpacingSpanner #'packed-spacing = ##f

in the Global block.

I guess the packed-spacing command shouldn't have this by-product?

--
Phil Holmes