Re: Bookpart without page break?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Bookpart without page break?
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:35:04 +0200

2010/4/16 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
> Francisco Vila wrote:
>> 2010/4/16 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
>>> See also http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=310
>> Right, but note that I was [partially] wrong here:
>> I meant: put your header blocks after the music, inside each score block.
> Right, but if you look carefully at the LSR item I pointed out, you will see
> that this is not needed unless you also want a separate title for the book
> on top of the titles for each score.

It is needed anyway. Take the LSR item and try putting the header
blocks in other places. Eg, doing

  \header {  title = "First piece" ... }
  \score{ ... }
  \header{  title = "Second piece" ... }
  \score{ ... }

results on both pieces being titled "Second piece".

And doing

  \score{
    \header{ title=... }
  music...
  }

gives a syntax error. So, the only correct place for several scores is
into score blocks, after the music.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com