Re: Bookpart without page break?

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Bookpart without page break?
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:00:37 +1000

On 17/04/10 00:41, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Francisco Vila wrote:
2010/4/16 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

See also http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=310

Right, but note that I was [partially] wrong here:

Francisco Vila wrote:
Yes, and in order to avoid repeated printing of the first title (score
title = book title), put your header blocks after score blocks, for
each score.

I meant: put your header blocks after the music, inside each score block.
Right, but if you look carefully at the LSR item I pointed out, you will see that this is not needed unless you also want a separate title for the book on top of the titles for each score.
No, the header blocks need to go at the end of the score blocks, after the music. If the header block goes immediately after the start of the score block, you get an error and the score doesn't build: "error: syntax error, unexpected \header".

Nick