Re: Bookpart without page break?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Bookpart without page break?
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 01:04:38 +0200

2010/4/17 Nick Payne <address@hidden>:

> No, the header blocks need to go at the end of the score blocks,
> after the music. If the header block goes immediately after the start
> of the score block, you get an error and the score doesn't build:
> "error: syntax error, unexpected \header".

Yes, and by the way I find this annoying and illogical.

Since the header will be printed *above* the score, one could expect
the \header block to be (within \score but) *above* the music
expression...

Of course I have no idea of all that "development stuff" that implied
this "limitation" but one would appreciate if someone could maybe think
about this again, for the next major release for example.

Thanks,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>