error message from PDF viewer

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: error message from PDF viewer
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:34:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

When I load a PDF file I just created from a Lilypond score, starting my viewer (Evince) from the commandline, I see several messages on my terminal saying:

Error: Illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicode CMap

It does not seem to hurt much since my score looks fine. But did anyone see this message before. Does anyone know where it could be coming from ?

I could attach the lilypond source file, but it is copyrighted material so if anyone needs it for bughunting/fixing I would rather send it via private mail.

--

Martin Tarenskeen