Re: Lute tablature and "j"

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Lute tablature and "j"
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 00:27:38 +0100

Well, it's the right thread, but I'm sorry to say I
didn't get very far with the implementation yet.  That
was partly due to difficulties with discovering how to
do things, but eventually problems with RSI stopped me
working at my laptop for anything more than an hour or
so.  Progress then became so slow I've given up for the
time being.

But to answer your initial question, this can be done
in 2.13.  Just give a list of fret labels with
\set fretLabels = #`("a","b", etc)
in TabVoice, omitting the letter j from the list.

This isn't documented yet, but you can see an example
in the changes for 2.13:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/changes/index

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Bajzek" <address@hidden>