Re: Vertical Spacing

From: Walter Hofmeister
Subject: Re: Vertical Spacing
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:26:22 -0600

Hi Xavier,
        That was kind of my point. I had looked at that page in the manual and
several others, but there is no example of the syntax that Francisco has
provided. The example that is quoted there is as follows:

Example:

\paper {
 paper-width = 2\cm
 top-margin = 3\cm
 bottom-margin = 3\cm
 ragged-last-bottom = ##t
}

This snippet is the most extensive one there and it suggests a syntax that is
like the example that I provided. By the way this is the way it has been done
in previous versions and I for one thought this was a very user friendly way of
doing it. I tried the line that Francisco provided and it had no effect here.
Am I the only one this isn't working for? Thanks for your suggestions and I
apologize to the list members if some of this sounds like it is blaming them
for my frustration. I have been playing around with this for about a month with
no avail. I know that I should have asked sooner. Anyway thanks for any help
that you can provide.

Walter Hofmeister