Re: Percussion Setups for Contemporary Music Practice

From: Bernardo Barros
Subject: Re: Percussion Setups for Contemporary Music Practice
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:26:39 -0300

I suggest using pictograms following Stone's example.  I'll
try to look at my pictogram code again.  Honestly, if
someone wants to support this, that might motivate me to
budget more time for it.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your help.

1. Yes, pictogram symbols for percussion would be *very* useful!!
That's something I would help if I had the knowledge. Are you doing with Postscript?

2. I was trying to make everything in the same Staff because I though that would be much more trouble to make things work with 5 or 6 different staffs. Hum... do you think I should go for different Staffs and try to make the crossing of staffs automatic? Now I don't know how strategy to choose.

Thanks you!!
Bernardo