Re: text formatting inside \addlyrics

From: Gerard McConnell
Subject: Re: text formatting inside \addlyrics
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 23:08:18 +0100

Hi James,
I tried it and that's what happened; I've attached the file in case you'd like a look at the result.
On the other hand, I can confirm that Phil Holme's idea does work -
\override LyricText #'font-shape = #'italic italic text \override LyricText #'font-shape = #'normal
Gerard

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Bailey" <address@hidden>