Re: [tablatures] Re: Problems with chord glissandos with articulations

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: [tablatures] Re: Problems with chord glissandos with articulations and tablature
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 22:12:25 +0100

On 24 April 2010 21:54, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Actually, map was my friend.

Ah, my attempts failed because I forgot to wrap the music in
`make-simultaneous-music'. :)

> I've attached a revised version of chord-glissando.ly and a test file
> chord-gliss-tab.ly.
>
> After you've had a chance to try it out, I'll add something to the LSR.

Looks great.

I think both of these overrides are redundant, since they're already
part of `add-glissando-line':

       \once \override Glissando #'thickness = #2
     <<
       \override NoteColumn #'ignore-collision = ##t

Cheers,
Neil