Re: wrong printing of lyrics slur?

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: wrong printing of lyrics slur?
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:18:23 -0700

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:18 AM, Francisco Vila <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello, Id' like to know whether I am the only who observes this:
>
> \version "2.13.18"
> { e' f' g' } \addlyrics { duer -- me~us ted }
>
> the slur looks okay on evince but not so in lilypondtool/jpedal or printer!
>
> http://paconet.org/lilypond/duermeusted.png

The attached is what I see with xpdf.

Note that a font glyph is used for the lyric slur, so maybe a strange
font was chosen for this glyph on your system?

In my Postscript output, I see

29.0547 -13.3453 moveto /FreeSerif 4.33691406 output-scale div
selectfont
2.3559 0.0000 0.0000 /uni203F
1 print_glyphs

which shows that, on my system, the serif font from GNU FreeFont is used.

-Patrick