Re: wrong printing of lyrics slur?

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: wrong printing of lyrics slur?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:35:15 +0200

Francisco Vila wrote:
2010/4/26 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:

2010/4/26 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:

Send me a PDF file of the original problem please...

http://paconet.org/lilypond/duermeusted.pdf

In another (older) system this looks and prints correctly both in
jpedal and evince. It seems to be related with the exact fonts being
used. Looks as if a weird font substitution is being performed. I will
try deleting or moving any other suspicious fonts.

Thank you for your time, sorry for the noise.

It appears well in Adobe Reader, so I think the FreeSerif font on your system has some non standard or advanced configuration which is not supported but in Adobe Reader.