Re: Expressive Notation Package (ENP)

From: Joseph Wakeling
Subject: Re: Expressive Notation Package (ENP)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:27:20 +0200

Mika Kuuskankare wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I thought I'd chime in since I'm the author of the program
> discussed in this thread.

Already replied to this message once, but forgot to hit 'Reply All'.

Sincere apologies to Mika and other ENP developers (not to mention the
Sibelius Academy) for mischaracterising their work.  Hope it makes up
for the gaffe to know that I was delighted and impressed by the ENP
software. :-)

Best wishes,

    -- Joe