Re: Cross-hand notation

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Cross-hand notation
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:50:25 +0200

Perhaps the bracketed arpeggio?
On 28.04.2010, at 22:57, bipll wrote:

Hi, list. I'm stuck with a symbol. On a piano staff there's a symbol, looking like square semibracket, suggesting that the note on a hand's staff should
be played with another hand, actually (don't know how it is called in
English, for, to begin with, I don't know how it is called in Russian). Here
it is, in red:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28393898/bar.png bar.png
How should I code it in ly? I was unable to find something alike in the
Reference. Draw it with postscript or what?
Thanks.