Why are the chords printed below the staff in this example?

From: Romel Anthony S. Bismonte
Subject: Why are the chords printed below the staff in this example?
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 03:15:07 +1000

Hi All,

When I render the following music on Lilypond, I get the staff on top, the
chords below the staff, and the lyrics below the chords. This is unexpected
behavior, as I wanted the chords above the staff (as indicated by the order of
the staff elements in \score). What am I missing in this example?

% -----------------------------------------
\version "2.12.0"

chd = \chordmode { c1  a:m }
mus = \relative c'' { c4 d4 e2 | a4 b4 c2 }
lyr = \lyricmode { See the E, A bu -- sy }

\score {
  \new Staff <<
    \new ChordNames \chd
    \new Voice = "one" \mus
    \new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" \lyr

}

I am running Lilypond 2.12.0. Perhaps there has been a fix for this issue that
I would receive if I upgrade to the latest stable?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Romel