Re: Circular Staff in Inkscape [was Re: Lilypond vs Score]

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Circular Staff in Inkscape [was Re: Lilypond vs Score]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 11:21:19 +0200

Perhaps you copied some invalid character from the email?

Patrick Schmidt wrote:
Now I tested the code with 2.12.3:

With \relative c' {} the compilation fails. I get loads of syntax error messages ("syntax error, unexpected STRING") and a complaint about using \relative c' {.

Without relative c' {} the syntax error messages remain. Despite of a "failed compilation"-message the following pdf is produced:

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
patrick