Re: Circular Staff in Inkscape

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Circular Staff in Inkscape
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 11:59:36 +0200

"Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)" <address@hidden> writes:

> Perhaps you copied some invalid character from the email?

Runs perfectly at my site.  I even copied and pasted from Patrick's
followup and removed the quotation angle brackets, and it also worked
(though without staff, but that's likely the limited extent of his
quote).

I should think that copy&paste from his news/mailreader tried being
particularly clever and mangled some space characters (using
non-breakable spaces is a common nuisance with some mailreaders).

--
David Kastrup