Re: Accidental not properly notated in score

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Accidental not properly notated in score
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 19:59:12 +0200

When I replied there was no reply in my inbox (i.e. I thought I was
the first one to reply).

Then I received all these answers that were sent before mine (with the
"time code" before me but that I received effectively a few hours after
having sent my own message).

Anyway, almost everybody gave the same answer, which means at least
we are agreeing with each other.  ;D

Cheers,
Xavier

PS: I hope this message is understandable, I'm a bit confused with all
these different "past tenses"...  ;p

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>