Re: OMET: Online Music Editing Tools feedback?

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: OMET: Online Music Editing Tools feedback?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 07:20:19 -0400

It looks good to me. I looked at it with Firefox 3.5.9 on Ubuntu 9.10. If I get a few minutes, I'll try with Windows XP and Firefox or Safari.

Have you had a look at Noteflight? www.noteflight.com

It's a similar approach, but Noteflight is a proprietary site. It's still worth a peek, since ultimately a site like OMET will be in competition with Noteflight. Having LilyPond output is, I think, an advantage.

Nice job. I'll be checking back regularly.

David