Re: first barnumber

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: first barnumber
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 00:44:39 -0700 (PDT)

kontrapunktstefan wrote:

> Dear community,
> thank You for Your help.
> I know now, how to do it.
> Off course, Graham is in principle right: before answering questions, one
> should read the manual.
> But: I've read the manual and I've searched for it without success.
> It was my fault not to search in the snippet repository.

Graham is absolutely right!

if you want to know if + how something is possible - what is the best way to
look for it?

- first, open a document and have a look at the table of contents or at the
appendices
- enter the search term in a finder/search-field and read the results.

in this particular case, entering first bar in the pdf search gives a total
of 13 hits in 4 documents; entering first bar number results in 6 instances
in 3 documents!

i just wonder which doc you searched in!? it must have taken you more time
to write to the list …