Arpeggio

From: Maarten de Keijzer
Subject: Arpeggio
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:30:05 +0200

Hi,

I am rather new to Lilypond, but eager to learn.

So, I am busy ‘converting’ existing sheetmusic to Lilipond files.

Now I need an arpeggio between two voices in one staff, where (at least) one of the voices have single notes.

For example: upper voice b8, lower voice d4; both at the third count of the measure.

How can I get an arpeggio between those notes? The line ‘\set Staff.connectArpeggios = ##t’ seems to have no effect.

t.i.a.

Maarten