Re: Interesting... Music typesetting with HTML5

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Interesting... Music typesetting with HTML5
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 00:31:00 +0200

2010/5/14 Johan Vromans <address@hidden>:

> http://0xfe.blogspot.com/2010/05/music-notation-with-html5-canvas.html

Hi,

Very interesting (and promising), indeed.
Thanks for the link!

I see many people mentioning LilyPond in the comments (and suggesting
a LilyPond-based syntax).
I think some kind of "joint venture" with LilyPond would be a good idea.

I have seen also interesting comments from Han-Wen, Graham and other
people I did not know (like Michael Good, the inventor of MusicXML) in
the related post "A Question of Formats":
http://0xfe.blogspot.com/2010/05/question-of-formats.html

Cheers,
Xavier

--