collision of the dot of a dotted rest and accidental

From: violist
Subject: collision of the dot of a dotted rest and accidental
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 02:42:45 +0200

Hi!

I reported the collision of the dot of a dotted rest and accidental as a bug already.

But what can I do meanwhile? I would like to push the note together with its accidental a bit to the right (and everything following, of course). But how?

I don't want to make more space generally with one of those:
\override SpacingSpanner #'base-shortest-duration = #(ly:make-moment 1 8)
   \override SpacingSpanner  #'spacing-increment = #1.2
   \override SpacingSpanner  #'shortest-duration-space = #2.5
because I like the notes generally rather narrow, to get enough bars in one line.

I read the Subject: "horizontal shift of note column not working" from Tom Cloyd, 2010-04-02 09:05:00 GMT,
but I did not find what helps to me.

Can someone help? Thanks!!!
Torsten

Here comes the problem: