Re: Text cresc *without dashed line* and Y-offset

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Text cresc *without dashed line* and Y-offset
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 13:19:43 +0100

On 14 May 2010 18:06, Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden> wrote:

> It's still on my list of things to do should I ever get enough time, though.
> (Which is probably never, so I would encourage everyone to look at this
> bug...)

This looks like a similar problem to issue 305.  It would be trivial
to enhance the patch I posted for this to break the alignment spanner
if the engraver acknowledges a DynamicTextSpanner and 'dash-period is
negative.  The only limitation I can see with this approach is if
'right 'text is set: the alignment continues, but this probably isn't
a serious issue for text dynamics.

Cheers,
Neil