Re: Printing music compactly

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Printing music compactly
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 07:04:25 +1000

Why not just change the page size to something larger than A4 in the paper section (don't change anything else) and then just use the reducing capabilities of the printer driver to shrink the output to A4. I have one score that occupies 17 pages when the ly file is set to output to A4. I changed A4 to A3 and it outputs to 8 pages, and I can get that 8 pages printed on A4 by telling the printer driver to shrink pages to fit.

Nick