lilypond rpm specfile

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: lilypond rpm specfile
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:39:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I am not sure if I should ask this question here or in one of the Fedora mailing lists.

When I wanted to use the latest development version of Lilypond, I used to download the latest tarball release, installed the src.rpm from Fedora, edited the specfile to match the new tarball, and did something like "rpmbuild -bb lilypond.spec" to get myself an up-to-date rpm package.

Sometimes I had make some small changes in the specfile, but until 2.13.15 I managed to make everything work.

But now things have changed upstream that much, that my understanding of the Lilypond build process has become too limited. The compiling stage still works fine, but during the packaging stage things start to fail. What I can guess is that is has something to do with the lilypond fonts.

Question: anyone else who has created a (experimental) working rpm specfile for the development version(s) of Lilypond for Fedora ?

--

Martin