Re: Contributing to the LSR

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Contributing to the LSR
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:07:53 +0100

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 01:59:52PM +0200, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> Graham Percival wrote:
>> On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 09:41:34AM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
>>
>>> How long should I expect it to take before snippets I add to the LSR
>>> are  visible?
>>
>> IIRC, adding a snippet should be visible on LSR instantly.
> IIRC, it has to be approved by an LSR responsible before it's visible,
> but that's usually very quick.

Thanks, Mats -- I'd completely forgotten about that step!

I wouldn't be surprised if the approval takes a week.  However,
I'm willing to consider making you a LSR admin.  If you're
interested, let me know and I'll critique the snippets you've
added so far.  (err, also tell me which snippets you did)

Cheers,
- Graham