Re: Acknowledging LilyPond in a product.

From: keith Luke
Subject: Re: Acknowledging LilyPond in a product.
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:50:20 -1000

There's already some credits on the songs for my friend's company.  Don't think there's enough room to squeeze in any more text on the songs.

I was thinking more of adding a blurb in the liner notes of the DVD, maybe like

Sheet music was published using LilyPond, available for download at www.LilyPond.org