Re: GUB and mipsel architecture

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: GUB and mipsel architecture
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:41:00 +0200

Op vrijdag 21-05-2010 om 01:03 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Federico
Bruni:

> I've tried but I get a similar error:

I see.

You may look where _HAVE_STAT_NSEC is defined, and what needs to be
changed. Possibly we need another kernel_header.h, or need to remove
#include <sgidefs.h> from the header.  Otherwise this is getting a bit
hard to debug from over here; if you can give me a temporary account
on your machine, it would be easier to look at it...

> BTW, in the log I read:
> +build_bits=32
> Shouldn't it be 64?

Possibly, it depends on what kernel/gcc you're running.

Greetings,
Jan.

Freelance IT http://JoyOfSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl