Multiline \header fields issue (baseline-skip?)

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Multiline \header fields issue (baseline-skip?)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 23:20:23 +0200

Hi!

I'm experiencing a very annoying (IMO) output with multiline
\header fields.

I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong (actually I
would tend to consider this as a bug).

If I use for example two lines for the "composer" field, the second
line is closer to the following field (i.e. "arranger") than to the
first line of the "composer" field.  This is very unpleasant.

Should it be considered as a bug  (pity, please don't grade it as
"priority-low" or "anecdotal")?

I'm sure most of you should have encounter this issue at least once,
so please, tell me you have some kind of "workaround suggestions".  :D

Thanks,
Xavier

%% Multiline \header fields are not evenly spaced.
%%
%% I suppose it should be somewhat related to "baseline-skip"
%% or due to bookTitleMarkup definition.

\version "2.13.21"

\header {
  composer = \markup \center-column {
    \line { composer line 1 }
    \line { composer line 2 }
    % "composer line 2" should be closer to "composer line 1"
    % than to "arranger"
  }
  arranger = "arranger"
}