Re: spacing/breaking issue [time-sensitive]

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: spacing/breaking issue [time-sensitive]
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 12:05:06 -0400

Hi Graham,

> Stick the \pageBreak in the 1st violin part, not the global{} part?
> I'm guessing here, but maybe two simultaneous \pageBreaks aren't
> treated/recognized as simultaneous?

Thanks for the guess... but I *do* have it in only one part (by creating a
separate, score-specific variable, and then <<>>-ing it in only with the violin
staff).

I've got it working now, though I don't really know how: I've changed a bunch
of properties/settings in a bunch of different files (which is likely to MAO up
my other scores).
I'll do a post-mortem on this in the next few days -- right now, I've got to
get this printed up and couriered off.

Thanks,
Kieren.