Re: Editing lilypond files with Geany

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Editing lilypond files with Geany
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 20:33:50 +0200

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 22:42 +0200, Tanguy Léost wrote:

> I don't know what is the purpose of primary and secondary.
> the secondary keywords don't seem to work, what is it supposed to do?

I guess that the purpose is having different styles for different groups
of keywords, see for example this thread:

http://lists.uvena.de/geany/2010-February/005371.html

Maybe in 0.19 it's possible to set up a third group of keywords by
adding word3=.... in filetypes-common (read the posted thread and you'll
find a better explanation). I'll try...

Unfortunately, the doc is not very informative:
http://www.geany.org/manual/dev/index.html