RE: Error Message

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Error Message
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 05:02:19 -0400

Sorry to reply to my own post, but we have improved the documentation on this
(and some other basics like this) here

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/learning-big-page#index-version-number

While 2.13 is considered 'unstable', most (if not all) of the Learning Manual
for this version will still apply to the version you have.

Regards

James