Re: -dbackend=svg ... warning: missing stencil expression `embedded-ps'

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: -dbackend=svg ... warning: missing stencil expression `embedded-ps'
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 14:36:50 +0100

2010/6/4 Patrick McCarty <address@hidden>:

> Another option is to use the 'path routine.  This isn't documented yet
> and is a little cumbersome to use, but you can find an example that
> uses 'path in this snippet:
>
>  http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=623

I see \eyeglasses uses make-postscript-markup; I guess it should be
rewritten using 'path (or ideally, implemented as a glyph).
Unfortunately it uses `arc' to create the lenses, which will be a pain
to approximate using curveto (the usual suggestion being four bezier
quadrants as a fair approximation. :)

Cheers,
Neil