Re: XML2LY Bug

From: craigbakalian
Subject: Re: XML2LY Bug
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 20:12:40 -0400

Hi Mr. Armenta,

I use regexxer to use regular expression to simply replace the R...
I replace it with R1*5/8.  I normally write in 5/8 instead
of 5/4, but perhaps R1*5/4 would work.  My musicxml files are from old
Finale files, and my 5/8s are transformed into some strange compound
2+3/8 thing which really gets whacky when further transformed into a ly
file.