Re: Woodwind diagrams in lilypond w/ changes from M Watts & I Hulin

From: josé henrique padovani
Subject: Re: Woodwind diagrams in lilypond w/ changes from M Watts & I Hulin
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 20:13:30 -0300

forgot to ask: are the diagrams working with the svg backend?

thanks
josé

Em 09/06/10 20:12, josé henrique padovani escreveu:
Hi Mike,

I would suggest to add the possibility of marked keys (to make sing trills or smorzati, for example)... by now I am drawing my diagrams with postscript, but there is what I am talking about (attached)...

I would also like to know: is the code of your woodwind diagrams available somewhere? (Does it require to recompile lilypond or can it be used with "includes"?)

Thanks
José