Re: Woodwind diagrams in lilypond w/ changes from M Watts & I Hulin

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Woodwind diagrams in lilypond w/ changes from M Watts & I Hulin
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:23:02 -0600

On 6/9/10 5:12 PM, "josé henrique padovani" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I would also like to know: is the code of your woodwind diagrams
> available somewhere?

The code is available as a patch at
http://codereview.appspot.com/1425041/show

Unfortunately, it doesn't include the complete files, so it would be fairly
difficult for a user who is not familiar with git or patch to make it work.

I hope that it will be part of LilyPond shortly.

> (Does it require to recompile lilypond or can it be used with "includes"?)

No recompiling is necessary.  The files just need to be added to your
current LilyPond installation.

Thanks,

Carl