Re: Woodwind diagrams in lilypond w/ changes from M Watts & I Hulin

From: josé henrique padovani
Subject: Re: Woodwind diagrams in lilypond w/ changes from M Watts & I Hulin
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:21:07 -0300

Em 10/06/10 10:04, Bernardo Barros escreveu:
Hey,

If I install from MacPorts it will have this dev version or an older one??

like:

sudo port install lilypond

???

Here it says it is: 2.12.3...

port info lilypond

lilypond @2.12.3, Revision 2 (textproc)
Variants:             [+]docs, gui, universal

Description: Lilypond is a unix-based automated engraving system that generates beautiful sheet music from input files. Lilypond uses its own input format, .ly, which in many ways is similar to LaTeX. Lilypond can export sheet music to PDF, EPS, SVG, and PNG formats, and can also create MIDI files.
Homepage:             http://lilypond.org/

Library Dependencies: fontforge, ghostscript, mftrace, guile, texinfo, pango, flex, urw-fonts, netpbm
Platforms:            darwin
License:              unknown
Maintainers:          address@hidden, address@hidden

--