Re: Lilypond-mode in emacs on WinXP

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: Lilypond-mode in emacs on WinXP
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:28:19 -0400

Glad it worked.

Ironically, I'm having trouble getting it up on my new installation of Linux Mint 9, but it probably has to do with permissions or some emacs configuration or another. I had it going fine on Ubuntu 10.04, but I was having trouble with that distro, so I'm searching for a stable Linux distro that doesn't crash on my aging hardware.

Cheers,

David