Re: Scheme sandbox

From: phil.burfitt
Subject: Re: Scheme sandbox
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:49:12 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 1:02 PM

I don't use GUILE_LOAD_PATH in my environment.

I just have my PATH include the directory with guile in it.   But I have
installed guile separately from my LilyPond installation.

HTH,

Carl

Hi Carl,

I assume guile is being found as the error messages are not of DOS.
If I run guile without GUILE_LOAD_PATH I get the following...

C:\Users\Phil>guile
ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
ERROR: Unable to find file "ice-9/boot-9.scm" in load path

The documentation http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/extending/scheme-sandbox which I had hoped to follow, states that on Windows you may need to set the environment variable GUILE_LOAD_PATH.

Although I'm a programmer in a number of languages, I haven't a clue about scheme.

Phil.
Window Vista
LilyPond 2.13.13